What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I thought that it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can put down all the little insignificant stuff that pisses us off day to day.

I'll start: I can't stand when people where moccasin slippers as everyday shoes.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Drivers who don't know the long skinny pedal on the right is your gas pedal.
Obamacare
Taxes
Inmates
Supervisors
Work Subs

Theres more, but I'm sure that's good for starters.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Drivers who don't know the long skinny pedal on the right is your gas pedal.
Obamacare
Taxes
Inmates
Supervisors
Work Subs

Theres more, but I'm sure that's good for starters.
Lol, let it out bro. Don't hold back.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not to Hijack your thread, but what bands are you into? I used to go to shows every week in the Albany NY area a few years ago. Most Precious Blood, Once and For All, Endicott(before they became Indie wussies), Hellfest, man. those were the days. Sick of it all.....great music.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Slow drivers piss me off too. Stupid people I can give some grace too--it's not their fault they're stupid. But there is no excuse for being slow if you're of average intelligence or higher.

Last edited:

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
People who wait in line at the bank then start to fill out their paperwork when they get up to the teller grinds my gears.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You know what else really burns my ass? Gov. Patterson. Seriously guy, instead of threatening unions, closing state parks, taxing soda and generally being a a doorknob, how about we get rid of some of your special hires that do nothing and make 100K a year? Is there any place left in this country that is governed by sane individuals?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
People who smack their lips when they eat.

I HATE that too. Makes me want to grab them by the neck and shatter their orbital bone. :stickbeat

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
People that don't drive like a jack ass in the fast lane because they are looking at a gps.