What's new

What have you sold to fund your CAD?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm sitting here selling stuff on eBay to fund my latest cigar purchasing round. Some might find that disturbing, I find it gives me focus to get rid of crap. I've sold six broke ass old cell phones, some junky audio gear I don't use anymore and a few spare auto parts for a car I don't have any longer and that got me even for some 5x5er CCs incoming.

What have you sold to fund your cigar hobby/obsession/addiction?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Items that go pew, pew. I go through phases with collections; when one gets stale it goes. Granted over the years it’s been cut down and now it’s mostly just cigars. You aren’t wrong, keeps the collections and clutter to a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I've sold books/comics, dvds, cd's and various what nots.......harder to sell that stuff now, even the 2nd chance cd joints are like "no, we already have 35 season fives of The Simpsons." "But these are still sealed.....ok, what about season three of The Sopranos?"

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've sold books/comics, dvds, cd's and various what nots.......harder to sell that stuff now, even the 2nd chance cd joints are like "no, we already have 35 season fives of The Simpsons." "But these are still sealed.....ok, what about season three of The Sopranos?"
Ha yeah, I used to do sessions for a label artist back in the day and when she had label meetings she’d bring us along and we basically get free reign of their CD locker. I’d usually to 20 or 30 albums and then sell them on Amazon.

Hard to do that now for sure.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not disturbing at all. I would do it. It might help keep the clutter away too

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I sold my soul working in an oil refinery that doesn't give a shit how much OT they force you to work. The money is good, but being with my family means more.
We're shorthanded. Been working 80 hrs OT a month for the past 8 months. It's been rough the past year with no end in sight.
The upside is I'm buying a box every payday to put away. @BabyBelicoso has an idea what this job is like...
Sorry for the rant. Cigar collection is killer though

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I sold my soul working in an oil refinery that doesn't give a shit how much OT they force you to work. The money is good, but being with my family means more.
We're shorthanded. Been working 80 hrs OT a month for the past 8 months. It's been rough the past year with no end in sight.
The upside is I'm buying a box every payday to put away. @BabyBelicoso has an idea what this job is like...
Sorry for the rant. Cigar collection is killer though
I hear ya - anything to make that kind of gruel a little more bearable is a positive in my book. Good luck with all that brother!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s funny, I have traded for cigars but never sold any of mine. I am a huge music collector and have sold some items to help pay for others but I almost always regret it after lol. Even years later I am still mad st myself. I actually made quite a bit of money on them and did very well but would rather still have the items lol

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It’s funny, I have traded for cigars but never sold any of mine. I am a huge music collector and have sold some items to help pay for others but I almost always regret it after lol. Even years later I am still mad st myself. I actually made quite a bit of money on them and did very well but would rather still have the items lol
I've felt the same way with every gun I've ever sold or traded. Swore I'd never do either anymore