What's new

What is a cigar component tasting?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
One of the local shops is having a Nat Sherman Component Tasting and I'm curious if anyone knows what that means?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
One of the local shops is having a Nat Sherman Component Tasting and I'm curious if anyone knows what that means?
From my understanding, thats where youll be smoking puro cheroots of all of the leaves in the blend of one of their finished cigars, followed by the cigar itself to see how they come together, and how the blending process works

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
From my understanding, thats where youll be smoking puro cheroots of all of the leaves in the blend of one of their finished cigars, followed by the cigar itself to see how they come together, and how the blending process works
Thanks, that's kind of what I thought it would be, seems like an interesting experience. Thanks for the reply

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are an AMAZING learning experience to learn about cigar construction and tasting the individual components then add 1 at a time then the final product to learn how they contribute to the overall taste profile. I have been to two and they were both really cool. Unless you sample like a triple corojo then they are pretty cool.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wish I could find something like this in the Bay Area. Sometimes I feel like I'm on a cigar island here in California.
Check out Tobacconist University; they offer a component kit that comes with a cigar made by J. Fuego and then puritos of all the component tobaccos. They have a number of retailers around the country so you can do your own component tasting.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Check out Tobacconist University; they offer a component kit that comes with a cigar made by J. Fuego and then puritos of all the component tobaccos. They have a number of retailers around the country so you can do your own component tasting.
Sounds like a great idea