What's new

What Is This Garbage???

Gabriel Theodoulos

Uncle Gabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today, I received for the first time, an order from SmokingPipes.com.

I'm not talking about the tobacco itself, but the packaging. THREE TIMES on this package alone, I am being bombarded by leftist propaganda.

What?!?! Am I some snot-nosed 13 year old, who has to be told time and again that SOME people think smoking is bad for you? I've ordered from PipesandCigars.com and haven't had such labels shoved in my face. I order from TheCountrySquire.com and they don't go pushing someone else's propaganda.

I am VERY reluctant to order anything else from SmokingPipes.com just because of this leftist propaganda.

What other company inside the USA does this crap?

Gabriel Theodoulos

Uncle Gabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Different state maybe? I'm brain drained from work and can't remember where each place is located. Sp has good deals and good estate pipes!
I went out and bought freezer bags to replace this [REDACTED].

PipesandCigars.com is in Pennsylvania, TheCountrySquire.com is in Mississippi, and PipeSmoking.com is in South Carolina.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The warnings can ruin some good tin art. It's starting to become the norm unfortunately. I wish they would just put it on the bottom of tins but i guess nice designs is somehow "marketing to children". Just wait until all flavored tobacco gets banned (thanks California), or when pipe tobacco goes the way of cigarettes and can't be mailed anywhere, pretty sure it's already illegal to mail tobacco to Washington state.

P.s. I'm not sure if posted pictures to your original post if you did i can't see them

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tis the way it is....they label everything regardless because we have to be warned about anything and everything that could cause harm. It's only been going on for decades....helicopter Gov't....anti lobby....it's a wonder we're not all encased in rubber and prevented from doing anything that Society dictates as harmful....which is everything.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I remember one Christmas we had lights that had the warning that they had products that cause cancer...in California. No offense to any one in cali but that place is out of control

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I remember one Christmas we had lights that had the warning that they had products that cause cancer...in California. No offense to any one in cali but that place is out of control
That may have saved my life. Helped me curb my Xmas light eating addiction. I still snack on one here and there, though. I ain't dead yet, amiright?

Gabriel Theodoulos

Uncle Gabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tis the way it is....they label everything regardless because we have to be warned about anything and everything that could cause harm. It's only been going on for decades....helicopter Gov't....anti lobby....it's a wonder we're not all encased in rubber and prevented from doing anything that Society dictates as harmful....which is everything.

It's very sad but true, a single uncontrolled stupid jerk can generate lots of grief for everyone else.

Last edited: