What's new

What is your favorite Cuban marca?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Changes as time goes on. For many years it was Partagas. Then Ramon Allones. Right now it's H. Upmann, with Romeo y Julieta close behind.

Curious what it will be by summer. ;)
I'm kind of the same way. My tastes vary from month to month, so each monthly order of 30 to 40 cc's is heavier on one particular marca every time, which is why I only buy 2 to 3 singles and 3,4,and 5 packs. That way I'm able to have a wide variety on hand and can smoke whatever I am in the mood for that day. Works well for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
This is almost harder than being asked to pick one and only one cigar forever - I love Boli and SLR for example, but RyJ and Hoyo have a lot more variety in their lineup... so if it’s a question of “what would you choose if you could only have one” then I gotta take variety into account... if it’s a “free lifetime supply” scenario I’d be happy with Cohiba or Trinidad, but if I gotta pay for them then I need something with cheap options... lots of factors involved here

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I really like several, but my go to would be H. Upmann. That is also reflected in my humidor where I have boxes of 7 different offerings. The next closest is 3. I like their profile, and they do a good job having different takes on it across their inventory.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
If I had to pick just one I would have to say H. Upmann.

Partagas, RyJ and Montecristo have held the top spot at times as well though over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Upmann is consistant across the line and always taste great.
Very rarely do I get a poorly rolled Upmann, and age does nice things to them.

I have more sizes of Upmann than anything in my stash......and more depth.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
H. Upmann seems to be getting the most mentions so far.

I do have a couple Coronas Major and Connoisseur No.1's currently, with some new to me Magnum 54's, Magnum 50's and Upmann No.2's on order.

I have enjoyed all the H.Upmanns i have tried thus far, and will certainly be keeping some of my favorites on hand, once I discover what my favorites are, lol

They certainly seem to be a tasty, well made line in my limited experience so far

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
My top 3 are RyJ, Bolivar and Partagas.

Seems like I go through spurts where one of these are my preferred. Then after a few months, one of the other 2 take its place.

Right now I'd say it's RyJ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monte Cristo. I've probably had more of them than any others, and own more than any others. Monte's from my limited experience have been the most constant overall.
Although, for a less pricey Cuban, Rafael Gonzales are the Bomb!

Last edited: