What's new

What is your favorite lighter?

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
You guys all use matches or cigar spills?

I mean I like wood too, but I tought everyone had lighters. Pricey ones, cheap ones, fancy ones, funny ones, and favorite ones.

Or did I miss another similar thread?

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I love my zippo. Cheap to buy, cheap to use, lifetime warranty. Anyone who said it makes your cigars taste funny hasn't used real Zippo fluid in many years.
I have a zippo.
I have seen replacement insert but just can't get myself to trash the innards. For some reason I never used it with cigars. Will give it a try. Right now I have Ronsons lighter fluide. Is it any good?

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've got an IM Corona Double Corona that love for those time I smoke inside (it's useless in the wind). It's gorgeous and has a great heft to it.

It allows me 10-15 seconds of feeling fancy and sophisticated :cigar:

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've got the economy section covered. I think I got two of these 3 jet lighters from flea bay for $6 shipped. I've even refilled each one time. Not the greatest, but it gets the job done.

lighter.jpg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I use a cheap Bic with a curly mustache on it. I own a zippo but don't use it. I bought cedar planks when I rebuilt my humidor and had some left over. I make spills out of this and use those when I feel like being fancypants.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I personally use spills from the spanish cedar sheets in cigar boxes. You get them free at your B&M.

I can't seem to properly roast cigars with jet butane lighters... some day I might learn.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ive seen one of those up close at the B&M but couldn't try. Sure feels nice to hold.
That is one of the things I like best about it - it has some weight to it. My last light was some cheap POS. Dropped it and the button for all jacked up so I couldn't light it anymore lol.