What's new

What kicks with raw denim?

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ok, so I have a confession to make. My wardrobe, kicks and jeans especially, took a hurting over the last few years. So, I upped my game and picked up a couple pairs of raw denim, as I like what it has to offer. I also grabbed a few shirts of varying types.
Now, the hardest part is what shoes to add??
I don't have a big budget, so I'm leaning towards Nike Roshe's for sneakers. Maybe one other pair if I find a deal.
What about shoes? I'm digging the dress boot look I've been seeing around. Doc's as well.
I've seen some great kicks on a certain thread, so I figured some of you may be able to help me "rebuild" the wardrobe.
Suggestions?

Last edited:

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
roshes work.
af1 (depends on who you are)
retro air maxes.
casual/dressy boot work also.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Ian's not as cool as me bro. :)
With that kind of defeatist attitude, he should just buy some white New Balance walkers like all of the neutered dads at Target on Sundays.

But seriously, all of Aras suggestions are good to go. I've also recently come to enjoy the solid color Vans for casual shoes. Cheap, comfy, and look good with my aesthetic.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
With that kind of defeatist attitude, he should just buy some white New Balance walkers like all of the neutered dads at Target on Sundays.

But seriously, all of Aras suggestions are good to go. I've also recently come to enjoy the solid color Vans for casual shoes. Cheap, comfy, and look good with my aesthetic.
Velcro'd?

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
If you're getting one pair. I would go with boots, but not cheaply made ones. You can still find decent ones cheap.
Valid point. I'm hoping to get boots and sneakers, but prob spread out over 2 purchases. Boots will be the first purchase, more versatility. And yes, not going cheap!

Haha, I'll never go that route man. Money may be tight, but looking good is important.
Vans classic line are nice, agreed.