What's new

What should I try next??

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i've always found macanudos to be on the mild side! as the AF's are concerned, love the short story (not terribly strong),,, the montesino's are a great medium smoke! and, for an everyday smoke, try the La Unica,,, also made by fuente!

enjoy,

jeff

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Nope, I'm not a dealer, just a cigar smoker. Fuente 8-5-8's can be found at lots of internet websites and are likely to be in stock at any decent-sized b&m that carries Fuente smokes. BTW, if you are going to buy cigars on the internet, you will want to book mark this website:
http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/uploads/cms/comparison_shopper_prices.html

In answer to your other question, within cigar groups like this, people will ask for your snail mail address so that they can send you unsolicited gift packages of cigars from time to time, also known as "cigar bombs."

Wow you guys are pretty cool. I would feel lame not having anything to give back though.

Such a long list of cigars to try, it looks like I have alot of smoking to do. Looks like AF is most peoples choice even for a cheap smoke.

So heres the list so far

5 Vegas Gold
Carlos Torano Exodus silver
Fuente 858
Montesino
Perdomo Lot 23
Rocky Patel Vintage
Sancho Panza Double Maduro
gran habano
Gurkha Estate Selection
Gurkha Class Regent
Padron 64
CAO Black
AF Hemmingway Classic
Padron Anniversario Maduro
AF La Unica
AF macanudos

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
... So heres the list so far...
And just to make things more complicated, remember that most of those come in at least two wrapper choices. :lookaroun Fortunately, as they used to say in an ad for Chevrolets from long before you were born: Half the fun is getting there! :wink:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wow you guys are pretty cool. I would feel lame not having anything to give back though.

Such a long list of cigars to try, it looks like I have alot of smoking to do. Looks like AF is most peoples choice even for a cheap smoke.

So heres the list so far

5 Vegas Gold
Carlos Torano Exodus silver
Fuente 858
Montesino
Perdomo Lot 23
Rocky Patel Vintage
Sancho Panza Double Maduro
gran habano
Gurkha Estate Selection
Gurkha Class Regent
Padron 64