What's new

What smaller sticks are smoking good and available right now?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love the medium size cigars out there, but looking for some smaller affordable sticks that can be an everyday thing. JL2 and PD4 gets expensive on a daily basis. Plus I'm rebuilding my stock right now, was down to a travel humidor recently. Just havent been ordering for a while. What should I look into for say less than 100 a box. I ve got party shorts on the way, what else is worth going into blind and is good ROTT?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Like some other brothers have mentioned, I love me some Upmann Half Coronas, SCDH Principes, I really liked the Fonseca Delicias or KDTs (not always a go too for everyone but I enjoy them), HDM Palmas were hit or miss for me personally but can be a decent smoke, ERDM Demmi Tasse, Partagas Shorts Mille Fleurs and Aristocrat and the Trinidad Reyes can be pricier but great sticks and I've heard decent things about the Trinidad Shorts but haven't had them myself. Enjoy brother!

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For value I think the Quintero y Hermano Brevas have been the best bang for my buck but they actually have more available including the favoritos (which are much larger) for only a few bucks more (have 2 boxes on the way) They have almost as much flavor as partagas (my current favorite) I love the monte's but they cost considerably more for the size.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Just because JL2’s are to much for a daily for you don’t sleep on grabbing them now. Everything has been shooting up in price over the last 12 to 24 months and yet they continue to be great performers young (over multiple box years) and somehow readily available at 165$ a box despite continued rise in popularity.

I’ve never been a huge RyJ fan, but the coronitas y cedero are great with a morning cup of coffee and develop relatively quickly.

Other sub 100$ that are nice

Partagas Millie fleurs
2 boxes of JLP cazadores (If you like earthy, salty, and woody... come on 50$ a box)
2 boxes of Vegueros Mananitas (16 ct.)
HdM palmas extra
Ramon allow a small club corona (RASCC)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My .02 The partagas Petit Coronas especiales have been almost as good as my psd4s a little more than the mille fleures but worth it