What's new

What tea are you drinking?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I like a cup of Earl Grey some evenings, with a teaspoon of local honey, if I have some. Recently found out there is a tea place across the bridge from the office. I need to check them out. I generally go for bold flavors in food, drink, tobacco. What would be your suggestion?

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I like a cup of Earl Grey some evenings, with a teaspoon of local honey, if I have some. Recently found out there is a tea place across the bridge from the office. I need to check them out. I generally go for bold flavors in food, drink, tobacco. What would be your suggestion?
I'm very new to tea but I have found I like teavan? Teas. They have one that is raspberry lemon that is very good. To make stronger tea I use more than recommended say x1.5. Or let it brew longer. Have to experiment.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Earl grey with morning cigar. Just getting into loose leaf tea and I am already impressed at how much better the tea I am drinking now is compared to most bags I was buying. Christmas was kind to me, the tins you see are some organizers my mother in law got me and the pot too. Then my mother got me a good 5 different teas to sample.
Is it ok to keep the tea in these tins? I believe I read it should be air right...Would it be better to use Tupperware or a zip lock bag? I just really like the look of the tins.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Is it ok to keep the tea in these tins? I believe I read it should be air right...Would it be better to use Tupperware or a zip lock bag? I just really like the look of the tins.
you can always put it in a bag and put it in the tin. As long as your not leaving it for extended periods it should be fine though.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Got 100g's of "Everest" Tea gifted to me from a friend. Was reading the description and this stuff in harvested from the slopes of Mt. Everest hahahah
Seems like more of a novelty than anything but I'm hoping it has some magical powers.