What's new

What would your last cigar be?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had a sentimental day today. Nothing bad. All good.

Tonight I came home and thought to myself, "if I were reaching for my last cigar, what would it be?" Now I'm asking my Brothers of the Leaf, what would your last cigar be?

For me, it was a 2009 Reserva D'Chateau Opus X. I'm about 1/3 done... yea, it's what I was looking for. Amazing. On reflection as I'm smoking it, I wondered why it was not something unique from my CC line-up? Or whatever... there are so many GREAT choices.

So the question is (and I don't need to know why), what would be your last cigar if you could choose it?

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
If it were today, Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios. If you ask me in a few years, the answer may be different, of course.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
For me it would be a Padron 1964 Principe maduro. Not my fave smoke and definitely not a usual for me. I'd reach for it because it was the stick that really turned the corner for me. The stick that changed cigar smoking for me way back when.

I'd reach for it simply in an effort to duplicate that same taste and feeling I had when I smoked the first one. You know...kinda like a heroin addict chasing that first high.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
well if it's what you have in the humi at this very moment I would have to say a Padron 80th, but lets hope that doesn't happen anytime soon!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Going on the same in my humidor theme, probably Cohiba BHK 52. If it were anything, probably Opus X Perfecxion A. I assume it would take the longest, thus extending out that last smoke as long as possible. No sense rushing towards your demise. (And yes, I do consider living but never smoking again my demise, should that be the original question's meaning).

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If I go by whats in my humi, it wont be anything special. I guess I would go with a monte 2 or edmundo. If U could choose, I would make it the BHK56

beercritic

Noobness
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being relatively new to the world of gars, I'd presently say "One of them big ol' $60 Fuentes that come in its own box."

Yup

Joe

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hands down a Tatuaje Black CG.
It's everything I love in a cigar.
It also would remind me of this place and all the friends made over the years.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just one cigar, that would suck. So many to choice from! One cigar that has always put a smile on my face is the VSG Enchantment, but I don't have any in the humidor and the last couple VSGs I have smoked just don't seem the same. Think I would toss up a coin, heads the Illusione Singulare Phantom and tails a Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios.