What's new

What's for dinner?

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Thought this would be a neat thread to get going, as it'll constantly be updated.

Be specific with your creations/ingredients and post pix if you're able!

Tonight, I just cut up some fruit (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, pineapple and cantaloupe) and mixed in a big bowl. Washing it down with a Nitro-Flex protein shake and took 1 of my Fireball pills.

Nothing special........keeping it light, tonight. For dessert I'll have 2 pieces of toast with natural peanut butter.

What about you?

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Sounds like fun.

Tonight the wife made homemade egg rolls. Pork, Chinese (Napa) cabbage, fried tofu, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, and spices in the filling. Store-bought skins, as we're not sophisticated enough to make our own (yet!). Deep fry for a little while.

Very tasty.

-Charles

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I am having leftover chili that I made last night with some homemade cheddar cornbread.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
I made roundsteak and gravy with sweet baby corn and Dirty Garlic Mash potatoes tonight for the guys here at the firehouse...

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i had a few clementines, a pear and a salad with romaine, red leaf, spinach candied pecans, blue cheese, red onion, bacon, tomato and a homemade raspberry champagne vinaigrette.

Let's just say that I NEED MEAT!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
i had a few clementines, a pear and a salad with romaine, red leaf, spinach candied pecans, blue cheese, red onion, bacon, tomato and a homemade raspberry champagne vinaigrette.

Let's just say that I NEED MEAT!!!!!!
You and me both. Trimming down, so not eating it as often....a lot of chicken and fish, though.

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I like this thread! Great idea.

Last night (not for my supper, although, I did eat the trimmed ends), I rolled California rolls for selling at work.

A couple shots of the rolls...

I had a little bit of leftover ingredients, so I made myself a couple nice little hand rolls (please excuse the crappy cell phone picture):

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Picked up some fresh Tilapia fillets, this morning......any suggestions for prep? I'll be pan-frying them, so any seasoning or herb(s) suggestions would be great!

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Sushi turned out BEAUTIFUL, Frank!

Tilapia fillets were seasoned with Cajun spices, seared in a skillet, then finished off in the oven. Had steamed cauliflower along with it.

Jeffrey L.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
tonight will be bacon wrapped filet rounds, grilled with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.... the women are preparing a salad and we'll have some fresh frenchbread. good food.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
tonight will be bacon wrapped filet rounds, grilled with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.... the women are preparing a salad and we'll have some fresh frenchbread. good food.
Almost the same here, brother!

Picked up a couple beautiful Prime Filet Mignons on my way home from the B&M, earlier. Going to sear them in a cast iron skillet, flip, then finish off at 450* in the oven for about 11 minutes. Seasoning consists of a basic Montreal blend.

Potatoes are already in the oven baking and I'll be sauteeing fresh asparagus in a little butter, extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. I'll also hit them with just a SQUEEZE of lemon juice towards the end.

Also sauteeing portabella mushrooms to top the filets.

This I'll be taking a pic of :)

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Almost the same here, brother!

Picked up a couple beautiful Prime Filet Mignons on my way home from the B&M, earlier. Going to sear them in a cast iron skillet, flip, then finish off at 450* in the oven for about 11 minutes. Seasoning consists of a basic Montreal blend.

Potatoes are already in the oven baking and I'll be sauteeing fresh asparagus in a little butter, extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. I'll also hit them with just a SQUEEZE of lemon juice towards the end.

Also sauteeing portabella mushrooms to top the filets.

This I'll be taking a pic of :)

Jeffrey L.
Dinner was AWESOME!!!

Jeffrey L.