What's new

What's in yer..............

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
.................Cabinet Humidor

What kind of Humidification and calibration device is in it?
Is this the first kind or you've tried others before, and what works best?

Just trying to see what you GURUS experienced:D

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not a Guru, but I'm using those Heartfelt beads to keep everything at 65%. In the past I have used the regular humidifiers that come with the Humis but those suck, and some other form of beads that my local B&M carry. These work the best.

For Temp & Hyg I recently started using one of those Radio Shack Wireless units. Its just incredible how easy it is to use and how many features it has. I put the basestation on the wall in my office and a remote unit in each of my Humis and I can track everything from the one spot. No need to open each of the boxes to peak.

Mike

Sean9689

Mr. Papagiorgio
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Albert, you gotta do the Avallo humi control w/ some beads. That's what I use and it seems to be the best way for me not to worry about my cigars when I'm gone for a few days at a time.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Have an Antietam with a cigar oasis (couple of digital hygros in it). The coolers have the beads.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
sunivy said:
Have an Antietam with a cigar oasis (couple of digital hygros in it). The coolers have the beads.
Ditto on the Antietam and cooler setup.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
In my large armoire size, I use an Oasis II with ...Doh, what are those little cigar shaped hygrometers called?

In my Aristocrat end table is a set and forget.

floydp

Working Stiff
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 coolers with Heartfelt beads, and climax beads in my glass top humidor in the Den. Oregon Scientific base station with 2 sensors..

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Combination of Heartfelt and Climax in the cabinet (aprox 1.5 lbs) and desktops at home and work. I live in a very arid area and mist the beads aprox once a month. Rock steady for several years now. Oregon Sci. remotes in everything.