What's new

What's up with reg'ing at this forum?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've noticed guys try to reg on this forum and it doesn't work. Anyone know what's up with that?

E.g. right now we've got a guy, ras_oscar, who reg'd here 3 weeks ago and is still in "pending email verification," even though his email is correct, nothing's in his junk mail, etc. Is there some special super secret handshake or something?

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Best to send a PM to @Eric with any issues. May take a day or two but he'll get to you. I'm not certain, but I think there have been issues in the past with guys trying to register with hotmail accounts, that could be part of the problem?

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed guys try to reg on this forum and it doesn't work. Anyone know what's up with that?

E.g. right now we've got a guy, ras_oscar, who reg'd here 3 weeks ago and is still in "pending email verification," even though his email is correct, nothing's in his junk mail, etc. Is there some special super secret handshake or something?
I had to use a Gmail account. My normal email didn't work. I tried multiply different emails, but gmail finally worked

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I also have a friend been waiting 2 weeks, this is the guy who makes the chavetas and cap cutters, if a mod sees this his reg name is ADRUNKK
waiting on email verification