What's new

What's you favorite golf betting game?

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
I am always looking for ways to make golf interesting. Not looking to take someone's (or lose mine) mortgage money, but just a fun way to keep things interesting. I carry the animal game in my bag, but usually only play that once or twice a year. Wolf is another favorite. Anyone have anything different than your run of the mill nassau?

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Match play. We play teams of four. We take the 3 best scores added together and play against 3 other foursomes. Low score wins the whole. I play with the same guys every Saturday and Sunday. You can win three whole dollars playing with us. Don't spend it all in one place. :laugh:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Bingo, Bango, Bongo is a fun one to play. Can explain later if the google machine doesn't offer what you seek.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Wolf is great!

On each hole, a new guy is the "wolf", who gets to see each drive and select his team mate for that hole.

However, if the guy hits his drive, and is not selected, then you can not select him after the others have hit.

You can also choose to go the hole alone and play best ball against the other three...

Makes for some very interesting dynamics in the group!

:)

Fauzi

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
I've never played Animal, but that sounds like fun. My favorite is Round Robin (6-6-6) or whatever you call it, followed by Wolf.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i like Randy's... "if you make that putt, i'll let you give me a dollar!!" great game!! i never had to pay!! hahaha