Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Some badass alloy wheels right there

• I think that guy pulled my tooth once

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Please choose your favorite Caldwell or Cadwell product... (sp.lol)

Last edited:

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Edit...I reserve the right to change this after I smoke through all the Lost & found cigars next week.
former 'Impromptu' not withstanding... Would like to know your opinion on selections from the B/C/S team..
pepper creme soda sounds delicious

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Long Live the King "The Heater" is my favorite, for sure. I do thoroughly enjoy all the main lines, as well as the JV Gibraltar. Didn't care for the Murcias, but that might just be my shifting palate.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Long Live the King "The Heater" is my favorite, for sure. I do thoroughly enjoy all the main lines, as well as the JV Gibraltar. Didn't care for the Murcias, but that might just be my shifting palate.
I'm the same way. I didn't really care for the Murcias. Really enjoy all the others I've tried from them (ordered a sampler last month from Small Batch).

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I've yet to try any Caldwells so I was thinking of picking up this sampler from Small Batch:
http://smallbatchcigar.com/caldwellcigars-caldwellseniorprommixpackof6-p-2434.html

Do you guys think this is the best selection to start with? Or any similar recommendations?
I picked up that sampler a while back. Can't go wrong with it (in my noobish opinion), especially with 9 bucks off this month. The Sevillana I had from it sparked the whole time I burned it, which seemed odd, but was incredible.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I picked up that sampler a while back. Can't go wrong with it (in my noobish opinion), especially with 9 bucks off this month. The Sevillana I had from it sparked the whole time I burned it, which seemed odd, but was incredible.
Thanks for the advice! Think I'm going to just pull the trigger, especially at the price. No better way to find out than to light one up.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I may be in the minority here, but I bought into the Caldwell Hype a few months back, and have not been really impressed with them. I have had a few that have been ok, but I think for the money better sticks (at least construction wise) can be had.

**hides behind the couch as the tomatoes are thrown**

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I may be in the minority here, but I bought into the Caldwell Hype a few months back, and have not been really impressed with them. I have had a few that have been ok, but I think for the money better sticks (at least construction wise) can be had.
That's why I put the question out there. Seems I've heard others say the same.
Going to find out for myself but I'll refrain from chucking any tomatoes either way!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Agree. Smoking a Caldwell is the equivalent of taking a supermodel out, only to find out that she has the voice of rosanne and she is a chatterbox. Looks pretty, but will leave you disappointed.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
@Joevikes and I went to a Caldwell event a few months ago to see what the hype was about. I wasn't impressed with the 2 I had and I don't think Joe was wowed either. On the way out, the rep handed us a Murcias and I really enjoyed that a few days later. I've bought those for 3-5 bucks a stick but I wouldn't bother with anything else.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Smoked a TKID recently, didn't think much of that one. Still a fan of the LLTK, Eastern Standard, and the older Gibraltar.