What's new

What's your latest firearms purchase?

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Curious to see what everyone else is buying, be it sights, triggers, new guns, or whatever.
I picked up a new toy Saturday.
Mossberg shockwave in *gasp* 20 gauge. Only reason I got the 20 vs. The 12 is easier recoil for the wife.
Ordered the Talon grip for this as well Saturday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Curious to see what everyone else is buying, be it sights, triggers, new guns, or whatever.
Mossberg shockwave in *gasp* 20 gauge. Only reason I got the 20 vs. The 12 is easier recoil for the wife.

That’ll do the job. Best form of home armament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My most recent purchase was a new Browning Citori 725 Sporting. A majority of my time at the range anymore is spent at either the trap house or 5 stand, so I decided to upgrade to a better shotgun for my birthday.

Probably should have been buying AR lowers or an AK, but I didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

The Shockwave is a nice gun. The 12 ga isn't as bad on the recoil until you start using high brass, then it hurts like hell.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Even though I read through the post, I still swore that was a Remington not Mossberg LOL!!!

That’s a beauty though. I need to get my wife out to the range and have some lead therapy shooting.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Remington does make a shotgun very similar, except theirs hold one less round(4+1), and the safety is behind the trigger guard under the receiver. The Mossberg holds 5+1 and has a tang safety which I feel is superior in this configuration.

Last edited:

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
How do you like your Shield?
It's actually called a 9C (compact) Differences are the shield is single stack, This is double. 6 rds vs. 12 . Other than thickness, they are the same size.
I only carry safe action pistols, (I'm a southpaw) and the shield has a safety. The 9c is also able to be configured to operate left handed.
I absolutely love it though

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Recently bought 2 AR lowers and have built one out as a pistol. Will be ordering the parts to build a 300 blackout upper to finish the build shortly. I have another lower coming in soon as well.
I bought 2 AR lowers a couple years ago and they've been sitting in the safe ever since. I'll be building these soon, as I'm afraid the laws regarding anything AR are soon to be changed for the worst

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It's actually called a 9C (compact) Differences are the shield is single stack, This is double. 6 rds vs. 12 . Other than thickness, they are the same size.
I only carry safe action pistols, (I'm a southpaw) and the shield has a safety. The 9c is also able to be configured to operate left handed.
I absolutely love it though
Love it. The bodyguard is great as well.
Sorry. Got my threads mixed up. Thought this a response to my post in the EDC thread. My bad

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I bought 2 AR lowers a couple years ago and they've been sitting in the safe ever since. I'll be building these soon, as I'm afraid the laws regarding anything AR are soon to be changed for the worst
Exactly why I've been focused on my AR builds. After the blackout I want to build a 458 socom and the last one, I'm up in the air on.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sorry. Got my threads mixed up. Thought this a response to my post in the EDC thread. My bad
All good bud, I always like to hear opinions on guns. I haven't gotten my hands on the 9c yet, I'll have to take a look at it. My problem for whatever reason is when I carry a double stack gun I can't conceal it well, body type I guess.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
The Bodyguard has a trigger pull about a mile long, other then that it is pretty great. Never really go into shooting my mother in laws Shield though. Don't know why.
That's part of what makes it a great pocket or (for the ladies) purse gun. Sights and trigger are still far better than an LCP.
Eh, both are concealment guns. Just shoot them for practice. For enjoyment I'll shoot a full size.
.... With a can on it..... :D