What's new

Whats your yard gar?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Still kinda a newb around here so much of what I smoke could be other guys yard sticks but I would say:
Tatuaje tattoo
Gran Habano 2002
Ramon Genesis Habano
5 Vegas
La Perla Habana corojo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still kinda a newb around here so much of what I smoke could be other guys yard sticks but I would say:
Tatuaje tattoo
Gran Habano 2002
Ramon Genesis Habano
5 Vegas
La Perla Habana corojo
Oh. I am still a newb myself.
I guess I am looking for a no nonsense smoke for when I am just doing stuff.
Thanks.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Something you won't mind tossing if it gets all sweaty and dirty. Like when I'm fishing, seems like the best way to hook up is to light up!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Nubs are a good cheep smoke. You can get em super super cheep sometimes. 2 or 3 bucks a stick. Tatuaje Havana no. 6. It's a small short smoke so don't expect much complexity but they're good for mowing. Fishing a prefer something longer and something tough you can chew on. Dunbarton umbagog (sp?) Is a good choice for newer stuff. But haven't even their box prices yet. Experiment with some cheepo discount samplers and find out what you like.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I wait until after the yard work is done and then smoke while sitting on the patio with iced tea
or coffee while relaxing and enjoying the smoke. If I am working, a cigar just gets in the way and I don't enjoy it.
I also use a good smoke as a reward for getting my work done. I work, take a shower, crack a beer. scotch, or whiskey and light up a predetermined smoke, relax and enjoy a job (sometimes) well done.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Yeah I used to smoke a Tat P series while mowing the yard, now I wait till I'm done and smoke (insert random stick from humi here) while I guzzle water and rehydrate.

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I too don't smoke until the work is done. When it's time to work it's time to work, and when it's time to cigar it's time to cigar and relax.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
If I'm working in the garage I'll smoke just about whatever. I'v found the more I try and smoke while mowing or doing yard work the more I end up just tossing it 15 minutes in.