What's new

When did BHK get so expensive?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
They got expensive because there was huge demand on Facebook and these grey market retailers follow those trends. They went from $350ish to $650ish overnight, because that was basically what Facebook was valuing them at. Since then, there have been several small increases that resulted in this $800 price point.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I still have some OR BHK 52 and 54 from early 2010. I wonder how much they are worth now... maybe I will never smoke them...

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
They're selling out at 140.00 a stick somehow. They're good but damn not near that good. There's still some hidden honey holes out there every once in a while.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Lol I had a Romeo y Julieta Celestiales Finos and an Aguilas. I think if I ran into those smokes again ide have to ponder that price point. I could never imagine paying that kinda price for a smoke of unknown taste that you gotta sit on. I'm sure as he'll not gonna burn a 100+ smoke jist to see how the rest of the n
Box is aging. But o guess flippers gotta drive prices up somehow. Just like they do with tats and everything else we love lol

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Lol I had a Romeo y Julieta Celestiales Finos and an Aguilas. I think if I ran into those smokes again ide have to ponder that price point. I could never imagine paying that kinda price for a smoke of unknown taste that you gotta sit on. I'm sure as he'll not gonna burn a 100+ smoke jist to see how the rest of the n
Box is aging. But o guess flippers gotta drive prices up somehow. Just like they do with tats and everything else we love lol

Just get a bbmf bro