What's new

When Do you Shave?

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Interesting thread since I have always shaved before showering but...about a month ago I forgot to shave before showering so I shaved immediately afterwards. Since I have the summer off I had gone a few days without shaving. I remember thinking what a huge difference it was in regards to ease after taking a shower...the razor seemed to glide across my face without any yanking at the 3 day old whiskers. :dunno:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Oh after is the way to go. The hairs are softer and the pores are open from the hot water.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I went clean-shaven I shaved in the shower, much quicker. However, now that I have a beard I need a mirror.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have to be clean shaven before PT formation, it's before shower...Usually at about 0445ish...I'm with the Doc though, I generally shave 3 times a day when I'm working...Going through OSUT at Knox was a VERY trying time for me:wtf: I had to carry my razor and shaving cream with me everywhere, because, God help you if you're seen with any stubble going on while in training...

As to my teeth...I brush them in the shower as well...My wife thinks it's very strange, but I prefer doing it that way, it is a lot easier to clean up afterwards, and you don't run th erisk of getting toothpaste of your suit/uniform/whatever...

drew

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
kirscovitch said:
shaving?? what is this bizzare ritual to which you all partake????? :scratchhe

It is a midievil form of self-inflicted torture that for some bizarre reason, men still feel obligated to partake in..

drew

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I typically shave before or during the shower in the morning and then use an electric razor at night...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
After the shower, hot towels, triple razor, gel. Weekends electric if necessary.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I tend to shave in the morning with the electric razor. I really need to get a supply of disposables though as there are times I let it go a few days and then that damn electric hurts like hell.