What's new

When do you smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many cigars for every occasion

When and what do you smoke?

Morning, mid day, afternoon, evenings?
What do you find suits those times of the day ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
On the way into work typically. I work a rotating shift so its not a constant time of day. Typically its a homerolled cigar that is too big for the short ride, but I try to get it all in anyway!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Early afternoon while I am sitting in the AC to avoid the summertime heat.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Usually, I smoke around brunch time or after dinner. I smoke in a shed with no air conditioning. So, it is the best way to avoid the heat in the summer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
There are many cigars for every occasion

When and what do you smoke?

Morning, mid day, afternoon, evenings?
What do you find suits those times of the day ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I smoke one every morning at 10am every day to start things off on a high nore.

Sometimes I will have a smaller smoke after lunch, or something in the 1hr range before bed as well.

I don't really have any preference on what I smoke when

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
On a morning walk is always nice, as is one in the front yard while watching the sun set. A cigar is also a requirement when I'm at the beach, at the lake, fishing, barbecuing, or having a beer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Morning, mid day, afternoon, evenings...that about covers it.

Wednesday is cigar group, so I have a couple more than usual
That's cool you have a Cigar group to smoke with. Is it at a lounge, or do you just all meet up at someone's house?

No lounges in Wyoming unfortunately, so would love to have something like that to smoke with others, but the only 2 people here at the veteran's home that smoke Cigars are borh staff members and aren't allowed to smoke with residents for some dumb reason.

Plus, they are both infrequent smokers anyway.

Would be nice to have others to relax, talk Cigars and smoke with

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this time of year in the morning befor its to hot (usual with coffee) and evenings when it cools off (with a cold beverage )

in the winter smoking is drastically reduced its just to cold, when I want to get bundled up and go out then its petite coronas and the like.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this time of year in the morning befor its to hot (usual with coffee) and evenings when it cools off (with a cold beverage )

in the winter smoking is drastically reduced its just to cold, when I want to get bundled up and go out then its petite coronas and the like.
Yeah, I hate smoking when it's hot in the afternoon, but luckily we have some benches under trees for some shade, and there is always a breeze in Wyoming which makes it bearable.

Definitely the same as you in the winter .
All bundled up and usually smoke mostly pc's

I never drink anything when I smoke as I'm concerned it will interfere with the taste of the Cigar. Seems to be a baseless fear though as most people do it

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I hate smoking when it's hot in the afternoon, but luckily we have some benches under trees for some shade, and there is always a breeze in Wyoming which makes it bearable.

Definitely the same as you in the winter .
All bundled up and usually smoke mostly pc's

I never drink anything when I smoke as I'm concerned it will interfere with the taste of the Cigar. Seems to be a baseless fear though as most people do it

I find the drink enhance both, however sense I am fairly new to this hobby it seams everyone has to find there own groove for this cigar thing and make it your own.

Befor I started I was watching youtube vids on cut and lighting and how to smoke a cigar and best first time cigar. the best advice I got was (and you will get it here to) "smoke what you like buy what you smoke" past that do what you like for beverages or not :cool:

Edit: I also am envious of the guys that have someone to share this with,I smoke with my son but there is no local gatherings or such here, we live out!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Try coffee - it’s great with cigars. My only rule of what to drink (or not drink) is that I usually smoke NC with alcohol and CC sober, but even that’s not a hard rule.

As for the OP question - I am a free American, so I smoke whenever I feel like it. (Within reason, of course - I’m not smoking on airplanes or in a courthouse, but I’m smoking at work and at kid-friendly events every time - to the extent that pretty much anyone who knows me, knows I’ll have a cigar in hand)