What's new

Where are the wives at?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Did a little research with the IT nerds at work and it appears that @themissus is logging in from the state of Ohio. Thank God - I was worried that she might be my wife since she's been hit by you jerks already.

Good luck with whomever is married to this Ohio Woman!
You just caused a mass google history delete in Ohio........

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
You just caused a mass google history delete in Ohio........
Yeah, I didn't even think about that. I was just elated that the IP was not coming from Arkansas. haha! Sorry 'bout ya, Ohio!

She should also go read the DRP thread and learn about the Ohio shipping triangle....gonna be near on impossible to get a package delivered there before Xmas...
No joke! Although, I'm sure she's already experienced the USPS disasters of OH if she's ever ordered anything before. @themissus should probably choose UPS or FedEx for the delivery options!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indeed, but she's going the extra mile to make sure she's doing it right instead of just buying a box of Swishers and tossing them under the tree.... You did skip the swisher sweets right, @themissus?[/QUOTE]
Really? No Swishers?? I bet you're going to tell me that Black and Milds were a bad idea, too...
Do you think I could return them?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@themissus No matter who’s wife you are, stay far far away from the two of those guys.....
@bwhite220 and @Pennywise827? Now that I know my husband's screen name, I'm trusting the rest of you to point me in the right direction...

Did a little research with the IT nerds at work and it appears that @themissus is logging in from the state of Ohio. Thank God - I was worried that she might be my wife since she's been hit by you jerks already.

Good luck with whomever is married to this Ohio Woman!
Although @bwhite220 IS trying to out me...