What's new

Where to buy a tower/1000+ capacity humidor?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've amassed a large array of cigars and 5 desktop humidors and 1 over-packed coolidor just won't do anymore. I have found amazing deals on here but never have i seen a tower/1000+ capacity humidor on here. Where would you go to get a great deal on a Tower humi? Tried CL, FB marketplace and here but no luck.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
From what I have seen pop up in FB and CL's estate sales smoking cigars must be very beneficial for your health.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Most towers (Chinese made) are around 1,000$ online. Freight shipping is the killer (150-300$) any place that will accept a coupon on the deal is the way to go to help/cover the shipping. Not a huge market so the prices are similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Found some here starting at $699, I'm sure there are more options but it was just over $900 for a 2000 qty tower (also to note an oasis was included). I like the stacking whynter/newair idea because I need cooling and wood humidors are over priced.

EDIT: Also to note if you leave one in your cart and have checked the shipping (which requires your email) they will send you a 10% coupon, maybe if I wait longer they might include free shipping lol who knows

Last edited:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I got mine from cheaphumidors.com but looks like they don't offer them anymore. This is what I have, but mine is Cherry red.

Also I didn't pay close to that, mine was $650 shipped

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
There used to be (or maybe still around?? I forget) aristocrat cabinet humidors. A few people I’ve seen with them across the forum interwebs.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Bob Staebell isn't making humidors anymore. I have an Avallo, excellent quality.

Hamm

Bacon
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I purchased this one from Amazon:
Shipping took a little while, plus the corner of mine ended up being a bit damaged. A bit of glue, a c-clamp and a wood marker fixed it right up. You can hardly even tell. I called Amazon regarding the damage, and they ended up refunding me more than half of what I paid. In the end I paid about $400 for it.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I watched my local CL and after 4-6 months, it showed up.

It was $250 and the cooling still works, but I have found cooling hasn't been needed.
I saw you post that on another thread and was meaning to ask when it came from

It looks awesome

Do they sell them still?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I saw you post that on another thread and was meaning to ask when it came from

It looks awesome

Do they sell them still?
I bought it from an individual. They had used it for 10 years and were avid wine drinkers. They had bought a brand new one identical to their old one. This was about 4 years ago. It's a Wine Enthusiast N'Finity 170 btl wine cooler. I think new they are about $2K. I didn't google it. But IMO used would be the way to go for cigar storage. Anyway used is the only way I could afford it.