What's new

Where to buy Cigars during quarantine?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys, I just wanted to ask as to where do you buy your cigars? Do you still fo to your local cigar stores? Or purchase online? We are offering you a more convenient and safer way to buy your favorite cigars. We at Gotham Cigars helps you have your favorite cigars by ordering online. We offer various deals and promotions to buy your cigars at an affordable price. There are a lot of cigars to choose from, Camacho cigars, ACID cigars, Swisher Sweets cigars, Backwoods cigars and many more! Visit our website today!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
DONOR
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Looked at your site to see premium cigars. Went to Fuente Anejos and saw almost everything out of stock. I saw that Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 50 were not listed as out of stock, picked the 5 pack option, but nothing comes up to allow me to put it in a cart.

The vast majority of people here smoke premium cigars rather than infused, flavored or machine made. Might be better for this site to stock and advertise those over Swishers and Acids.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's the problem...they advertise products but can't stay current with inventory if one wants to buy...just like Icehog found out with AF cigars... I did the same thing and it won't let me keep items in the cart. This is ridiculous as they are using this site to advertise only...without having up to date inventory.