What's new

Where to buy spanish cedar trays

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello,

I am trying to find some spanish cedar trays.

I only found one playce, bargain humidors, but I never like to buy without being able to see some options.

Anyone know some links to see more trays? prices? Options?

Maybe i could just buy some spanish cedar from somewhere.

I want to Get some to put on the shelves in my wine cooler, and put all the cigars, I have all singles, no boxes, since i am still exploring lots of brands, and makes.

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Figure a bottle of wine is about 3 inches... if your racks are 3 bottles, it's about 9 inches...if it's four...it's a bit over 12.

Actual dimensions for most coolers are a bit over 3 inches per space for a bottle... but sadly... 15 inches (2 seven and a half inch trays side by side) is too wide for anything up to and including every 28 bottle out there.

If you are running a 12 bottle... those "off the shelf" trays are great... also, if you're running that tower sort of configuration 16 or 18 bottle cooler that is 2 wide...they are nearly a perfect fit.

For a 28 bottle, your best bet would be to stack several and use the space to the side for box storage, or to see about getting some trays made for you (or making your own). Or use old boxes... free is always nice.

To those interested in the question from the OP... Ron has given the best advice. cigarmony.com has good prices for theirs... and their service is great.

Enjoy.