What's new

Which brand do you...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't have the depth of experience that a lot of folks here have. I have some favorite smokes, like the JL #2 and the VR Famoso that I dig a lot but haven't tried any of the rest of those lines. The one that I have tried the most of and found everyone to be fantastic is Bolivar. I've only had the CJ, PC, RC and BBF but everyone has just been great. My next box purchase will most likely be a Bolivar.

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
tubaman said:
I tend to like most, if not all, cigars from the Upmann and Cohiba lines. The only cohiba I've had that I don't like is the Siglo 1.

On the opposite side, I find the Partagas line to have a lot of variance between the variouis vitolas. Some I enjoy, some I just don't get. For example, I love the Party Piramide EL's (original release) but I just don't get the love affair with PSD 4's. I've tried many, fresh, aged, very aged, and it just doesn't do anything for me.
LOL....I feel that way about Cohiba and Upmann. And I love everything I have ever smoked Partagas. Funny I think. Different strokes for different folks.....

LasciviousXXX

One Bad M.F.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Partagas for me....... never met a Party I didn't like hehehehe :)

Most Boli's are also fantastic however I've had at least one that didn't agree with me. Thanx Greg LOL

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Bolivar: consistantly good

Then its Partagas, Upmann & Punch looking forward to trying more VR's though.