What's new

Which EZ is this?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I got this one in an EZ sampler and it was amazing. I want to buy a 5er, but then I realized I couldn't specifically find it on their website. Thought it might be the FHK, but it was unbanded (and they sent me a banded FHK in that sampler). Any ideas? Thanks!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I got this one in an EZ sampler and it was amazing. I want to buy a 5er, but then I realized I couldn't specifically find it on their website. Thought it might be the FHK, but it was unbanded (and they sent me a banded FHK in that sampler). Any ideas? Thanks!

View attachment 168393
The vendor didn't list the contents in the sampler?

Odd. All the samplers I have ever bought, which is quite a few as i love samplers, the vendor listed the contents on their webpage for the sampler.

You could always try the Cigar Scanner app. Not the greatest many times as it will simply list everything in the marca, but sometimes it works as intended and will identify just the specific cigar.

Worth a try.

That or measuring length and rg and googling EZ with the dimensions see if it comes up. Has worked well for me in the past

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The vendor didn't list the contents in the sampler?

Odd. All the samplers I have ever bought, which is quite a few as i love samplers, the vendor listed the contents on their webpage for the sampler.

You could always try the Cigar Scanner app. Not the greatest many times as it will simply list everything in the marca, but sometimes it works as intended and will identify just the specific cigar.

Worth a try.

That or measuring length and rg and googling EZ with the dimensions see if it comes up. Has worked well for me in the past

I friggin' LOVE cigars
Thanks! Nah I don't believe they listed the sampler contents as their samplers tend to be random stuff from all their associated brands (one time I ordered an EZ sampler and got all Nomad sticks, for example). I'll keep on digging and try that app.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Thanks! Nah I don't believe they listed the sampler contents as their samplers tend to be random stuff from all their associated brands (one time I ordered an EZ sampler and got all Nomad sticks, for example). I'll keep on digging and try that app.
Huh, that's just weird that they do samplers that way. Which vendor is it?
You've peaked my curiosity
PM me the info if posting even an nc vendor is against the rules.

Yeah, Cigar Scanner is worth a shot. At least it may narrow it down enough to match the length and rg with one in a Google search.

Identifying cigars is exactly why i bought a digital caliper and hunted down a mm to rg chart. Definitely helps a ton. Also have a board with a ruler and holes for measuring rg that works very well too

I friggin' LOVE cigars

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Thanks gentlemen. Time to get a 5er of the FHK now. :D
Was in their Cotm club with coffee for a year. They sent several of these with very yellowed cello. They age great, and are a good cigar. The other “limited edition” smokes are questionable at best. Feel like they are nothing more than unsold core lines. That being said, their core lines are fantastic. Grab some All my Exes, if they’re available as well. You’ll thank me later.
the smaller Jaimus Vu are awesome as well

Last edited:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Was in their Cotm club with coffee for a year. They sent several of these with very yellowed cello. They age great, and are a good cigar. The other “limited edition” smokes are questionable at best. Feel like they are nothing more than unsold core lines. That being said, their core lines are fantastic. Grab some All my Exes, if they’re available as well. You’ll thank me later
That is EXACTLY the conclusion I came to. After grabbing a few of their/CFeds "dessert" themed sticks, I was brutally underwhelmed and disappointed. But that FHK was next-level. I shall also try the All My Exes. Thanks!

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
That is EXACTLY the conclusion I came to. After grabbing a few of their/CFeds "dessert" themed sticks, I was brutally underwhelmed and disappointed. But that FHK was next-level. I shall also try the All My Exes. Thanks!
Do NOT sign up for their newsletter. You’ll be bombarded with “LE” smoke offers. I’m a Texan, and love most things Texas, but they will fill your inbox with offers of bullshit cigars. The core lines are where you need to stay

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do NOT sign up for their newsletter. You’ll be bombarded with “LE” smoke offers. I’m a Texan, and love most things Texas, but they will fill your inbox with offers of bullshit cigars. The core lines are where you need to stay
Learned that one the hard way. I get duplicate texts/emails from CFED/EZ about every new release. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was in their Cotm club with coffee for a year. They sent several of these with very yellowed cello. They age great, and are a good cigar. The other “limited edition” smokes are questionable at best. Feel like they are nothing more than unsold core lines. That being said, their core lines are fantastic. Grab some All my Exes, if they’re available as well. You’ll thank me later.
the smaller Jaimus Vu are awesome as well
Solid advice. I had pretty good luck with their LE sticks but haven’t purchased them for years due to the price. The core lines overall are killer. The only one that didn’t blow by hat off, surprisingly, is the All My Exes Maduro. The regular All My Exes is excellent if there are any out there.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Solid advice. I had pretty good luck with their LE sticks but haven’t purchased them for years due to the price. The core lines overall are killer. The only one that didn’t blow by hat off, surprisingly, is the All My Exes Maduro. The regular All My Exes is excellent if there are any out there.
All my exes are hard to find for sure. Never tried the maddy

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
With all that being said, if you can find the core lines in stock, I’d say do it. I prefer smaller vitolas, The rest of their “LE” smokes are a smoke screen at best. Overhyped comes to mind. But to each his own. I’ve got at least 20 of their LE smokes chilling in my humidor with 2 years rest, and I’d bet that any LFD or AF Hemingway will top them in taste. JMHO

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
With all that being said, if you can find the core lines in stock, I’d say do it. I prefer smaller vitolas, The rest of their “LE” smokes are a smoke screen at best. Overhyped comes to mind. But to each his own. I’ve got at least 20 of their LE smokes chilling in my humidor with 2 years rest, and I’d bet that any LFD or AF Hemingway will top them in taste. JMHO
Anyone have any intel on how their House Blend compares to their core line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk