What's new

Which is better?

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
i would have to go with the chocolate blunts. not sure i would want hints of peach in my cigar. lesser of 2 evils. :devilhead

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I think your best choice would be to drive over to the nearest Baskin-Robbins or Jamba Juice. :skew:

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I would have to go with choice three.

That is where a bouncer from a nightclub and 4 of his buddies pick you up and throw you out of the club, hitting your head on every piece of furniture on the way out.
And when you are outside they take turns kicking you in the groin just before they piss on you.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
john tripp said:
I would have to go with choice three.

That is where a bouncer from a nightclub and 4 of his buddies pick you up and throw you out of the club, hitting your head on every piece of furniture on the way out.
And when you are outside they take turns kicking you in the groin just before they piss on you.
Watching The Sopranos lately John?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um if the question is which is better to eliminate from the face of the earth, I would have to say both. If I want my tobacco flavored I will smoke a Hooka (middle eastern thing).

So if I actualy had to chose like gun to my head :rifleaim: :waving: I would have to go with the peach, fruity flavors arn't a bad thing in a cigar at times. But a white owl or swisher does not be in a cigar.