What's new

Which order would you choose?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
So I'm torn on which way to go with next months order. Should I go for quantity to stock up the humidor all of them would go in, or do i go for stocking up a little bit of a few higher end favorites that I don't getto smoke very often.?

Total price of both is pretty close to the same, so that's not a consideration.

Would love to increase my supply of Cohibas a bit, but also want to stock up my half full humidor of under $15 smokes of some favorites.

What would you do?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
rule of thumb here is to try three sticks of the same kind to really get a good idea of the profile.

there is not a big difference in flavor among brands, you will find differences in strength and body.

I have tried most of what is available now, and a good bit of what has gone away in the last 20 years or so, and most of what I would bring back are the skinnies.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
rule of thumb here is to try three sticks of the same kind to really get a good idea of the profile.

there is not a big difference in flavor among brands, you will find differences in strength and body.

I have tried most of what is available now, and a good bit of what has gone away in the last 20 years or so, and most of what I would bring back are the skinnies.
All of the ones in both orders are smokes I have had a fair number of before so that is why some have a smaller quantity, as I'm not trying any of them out for the first time.

Just torn on quality vs quantity

I now have a large enough supply to stock up on some favorite Cohibas, or do I go with the larger number of cheaper favorites, since I'm down to only 1 each of the ones in that order.

Decisions, decisions

Last edited: