What's new

Who else loves tapered heads?

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Anyone else love belicosos, piramides, and torpedos?

I always buy those vitolas whenever something is available in them.

Not sure why. They just feel good in your mouth. Always seem to have better smoke production too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I am a robo man myself. Where I prefer robo I have plenty of favorites that are in all kinds of vitola, dpg blue in lancero only Olivia v figurato mostly and I dont mind smoking a belicoso or any vitola for that matter, but stick mostly to robos for time

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Was a big robusto fan in the past, but now that I'm retired and have all the time I want, I find them a little too quick smoking for my preference

Not that I don't still smoke some though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pretty much a robusto and toro guy, toros are my perfect size when it’s nice but when it starts getting a little cold robustos get picked mostly. Really like lanceros too but kinda one I have to be in the mood for. I like tapered heads and have a good few of them but I seem to get more draw issues in them. I’m a big fan of box pressed sticks, kinda just something a little extra special.

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I discovered belicosos this year and really enjoyed them

but its back to robustos and PC,s now that its cold

The double perfectos look weird witch end do you light??? :LOL:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I discovered belicosos this year and really enjoyed them

but its back to robustos and PC,s now that its cold

The double perfectos look weird witch end do you light???
Yeah, i have stocked pretty deep on boxes of PC's and robustos or short/petite robusto too for the last few months worth of orders in preparation for winter, which is beginning here now.

Being born and raised in Michigan, I know how to dress for cold weather and along with the mostly enclosed smoke shack to block Wyoming's constant wind and a set of good Under Armor Base 4.0, I can still smoke a bigger smoke on occasion when there's a warmer day. Plus compared to Michigan and other states I have lived in's winters, Wyoming's is relatively mild.

Lol. I'm not a perfecto or figarados fan myself, but unfortunately one of my top favorites lines, the AF Hemingway's, are figarados so I do smoke many of them, but they are the only ones.

Surprised by the number of people across the several forums I posted this on, mentioning having draw issues with them.

Can't say that I have had any more issues with them than with any other vitola.

Occasionally you just get any smoke with a tight roll or plug. Just the nature of a hand made product.

It's why I have a Modus II and a PerfecDraw. Haven't failed yet to be able to improve the draw enough to be acceptable when smoking.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Last edited: