What's new

Who has an xbox or ps2?

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just traded my old xbox for the 360. I am not too impressed. I think the original xbox is more stable. I never had the problem of games freezing on me, or being dropped from an online game for no reason. But all my friends back home have one, so in order for us to talk often, I had to get one. I think its better to be online playing games and talking it up, then it is to use the phone every other day.

So I have, Battlefield 2 MC, Fifa World Cup 2006, Dead Rising, Saints Row (not a GTA Killer that they say it was to be, but still fun) PGR3.

I am really looking forward to Forza Motorsport 2, and the new tony hawk game.

Quadry

Master Shake
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
360 and this was my first Xbox. I have always and still am a Sony guy. Just waiting on the PS3.

Battlefield 2, COD, Madden 06 & 07, NCAA 07, NBA, Oblivion, FIFA World Cup, DOA, Condemned, Fight Night Rd3, Need for Speed: Most Wanted.

And yes I am a gaming nerd!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
And there are a few other differences which I can't remember between the two versions as well.

Either way, I won't be buying one until the price comes down...ALOT.
And I'd expect it to drop sooner rather than later in order to compete with the 360 sales wise. I read in the WallStreet Journal that it'll take Sony 3-4 years of solid sales to actually start to make a profit off the PS3.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hmmm, it is looking more and more like I will be working from home quite often in Nebraska...part time in the "bunker" lol...maybe I should consider an XBOX 360 with some Madden, NASCAR, Golf, and some sort of first person shooter like Call of Duty. :scratchhe

:rofl:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hmmm, it is looking more and more like I will be working from home quite often in Nebraska...part time in the "bunker" lol...maybe I should consider an XBOX 360 with some Madden, NASCAR, Golf, and some sort of first person shooter like Call of Duty. :scratchhe

:rofl:
Well they are supposed to be able to play some of the old games, I don't know how reliably.

I personally am waiting for the Nintendo Wii cause I want to flail my arms around like a crazy person while playing some wacky game.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
PS3 has no rumble for thecontroller and the games will be 60 to 90 dollars each.
Go with the larger harddrive. A couple of memory cards will eat up the cost difference if you save your games.

That is what I have been told by the lady sitting on the couch by me. She has had PS1,PS2,Gamecube,Dreamcast,Nintendo64,sega genesis,NES,Atari 2600.
Wife wife is a very avid and active gamer. She is playing "The suffering and The suffering 2,ties that bind . And snowblind. Plays a game when it comes out and beats it and then goes back to it months or years later.