What's new

Who likes . . .

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
N2Advnture said:
Brahms Academic Festival Overture has a great tuba part to play! I heard the Chicago Symphony play that once, the tuba player, Eugene Pokorny is a monster player. He played the shit out of that!!! :smt119 :smt119 :smt119 :smt119

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I enjoy classical music during certain times. I am not very knowledgeable on "orchestras" or instruments etc...I just know that I like it and it relaxes me. Nice to listen to on occassion.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I love it... "He played the shit out of that" in reference to a Tuba player!! Gosh I love when people open my eyes to other things. I'm going to have to go to the library now and see if I can listen to any Brahms they have there. I must say, in all my years playing Cello, I never once came across music of his that I would recognize. It's time to remedy that. Thanks for the hint guys.

Anyone ever used to watch Frasier? Did you see the one where Niles and Frasier were talking about Classical music and lementing about when you first become 'cultured', and think the "1812 Overture" is a piece of good classical composition? It was at that moment that I thought I witnessed the perfect joke about Yuppies. Gosh did I laugh. Just a little threadjack, sorry.