What's new

Who really owns Tatuaje and My Father ?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it would be interesting to expose the truth on this. does any one here know who the true main share holders are ? I hope the general public is not really to believe Pepin Garcia and Pete Johnson are the actual full owners of these companies. I believe it is another phantom ownership like Fuentes who sold off the majority of the Co. decades ago but retained their production as operators. the cigar biz is as deceptive as diamonds and the public is not to know. there is no cigar made, be it a bundle or Behike that cost over $2 to produce. don't get me wrong I love cigars, just not the business of it,. I kind of fancy myself of some sorts a consumer advocate and that more truth get exposed. it is a gimmicky thieves game the cigar biz and it is too bad so many have been bamboozled by hype and marketing trickery. It would be nice if cigars could be where they were a few decades ago before so many wolves in sheep clothing came along. I am aware many won't like hearing this because of the fantasy that has been woven around cigars that many here have bought into. I advocate running things with transparency. unfortunately most of the cigar biz will not go that route. who and what is really running what? you ever wonder? these tactics are all over cigars with spanish names and who knows who really owns the companies. I'm sure there will be some backlash on this topic. I believe in honesty , is that to much to ask of cigar makers? I can hardly wait for the diversion and spinning of the questions I have brought about, and that is what will be done. sheep are predictable. some aren't ready to have truth exposed to their fantasies. AWAKEN !!!! and Pleasant Smoking :cbig: