What's new

Wholesale/Direct from manufacturer prices?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thank you for your help in this matter, I appreciate the advice as well. Surely the state will understand my buisness model of purchasing cigars for the purpose of aging them for 20-30 years with the occasional cigar to be tested for quality purposes. Should the buisness go under before 30 years have accumulated, that will just be the cost of doing buisness.
Do it!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thank you for your help in this matter, I appreciate the advice as well. Surely the state will understand my buisness model of purchasing cigars for the purpose of aging them for 20-30 years with the occasional cigar to be tested for quality purposes. Should the buisness go under before 30 years have accumulated, that will just be the cost of doing buisness.
What cigars would you legally buy that you'd want to age for 20-30 years?

But seriously, DO IT!!!!

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'm a retailer and half the time I can buy cigars cheaper on c-bid, not that I would.

First off all cigar margins are miniscule to standard mark ups. In most states you'll make a 50% margin at best. If you go on Famous or Cigars International they have such huge buying power with no state taxes that I can practically buy cigars from them cheaper then I get wholesale from manufacturers.

B&Ms are a thing of the past I think for the most part. There is very little margin and you have to diversify the business just to make a profit. Its a sad reality but you don't get in this business to make money it's purely a love for the leaf.