What's new

Who's your favorite reviewer?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just curious who you follow, other then the other members of BOTL of course.
I tend to follow Katman, he teases a lot out of a smoke and I like trying to find the flavors he says are in the cigar. I think it helps me learn what to look for and how to concentrate on the cigar.

Anyone else I should be paying attention to?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Katmam is the best hands down. I thinks he aged he slid more in to a mindset where the price influences him a bit.

Half Wheel is drier than the Sahara. However, you do get some really decent info from him. The background information can be great for new guys.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Cutlightsmoke is my favorite and we have the same tastes it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=UpSZ76ib8h4
I surfed across a few of his. Seems like a really nice guy but he comes across as trying too hard to me. Have you ever counted up the number of flavors he'll mention per cigar? It's nearly always double-digits. Does a pretty good job with his videos though; casual without being super amateurish.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I read Katman just because he's a wild and crazy guy. :ROFLMAO:

But I agree with sofc. I've read so many reviews and tried the cigar only to find it wasn't for me that I don't put much stock in reviews. I've come to realize that if 1. it was rolled at the my father factory 2. it has a CBL wrapper and 3. pete johnson had a hand in the blending I can almost guarantee I'll like it. Anything else I'll try a single and see for myself.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I like the Katman for his prose, but I almost never taste what he does in a given cigar. I read the conclusion on a lot of reviews just to see if it was a good cigar. Most reviewers, and many cigar smokers, can appreciate a winner, in my experience.