What's new

Why are Por Larranaga Panetelas so tasty?

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I've smoked half a '16 box in the last couple months. I didn't care much for them when I got them last year but they have been great since I tried them again recently. If you like PL flavor profile I recommend the Montecarlos especially aged a few years or more. They last 20-30 minutes longer for only a buck more per stick it's a no brainer to have them both stocked.
Are these similar to the Petit Coronas? Just ordered my first ever 50 cab...couldn't pass up the price from a certain vendor.
PLPC have been really hit or miss for me both fresh and aged. I've only smoked out of 2 cabs though so my opinion doesn't count for much. @28 sticks out of an '08 and @45 out of a '14 over the last couple years. They were all over the place, 2/3 good-great the rest just ok. I even pitched a few because I wasn't enjoying them. I hope your cab is a good one. I won't touch my next cab until its 5th bday ETP FEB 14.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just ordered a box of montecarlos since they were on sale... it's en route to me. How do these compare to each other ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk