What's new

Why I Otter ...

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Kudos to Otter Products, LLC. For those that own one or more cigar caddy's, we know what a kick butt little traveler they are. I've used this thing a ton for about 4 or 5 years now. It's been many places, dropped off cars and ledges, floating down rivers while I chase after in a pontoon boat, etc. Not abused, just used.

I'm out golfing yesterday and grab the 5 stick caddy for the day. I notice one of the latches has broken. So I call them up this morning and asked for a new latch, since they just slide out and they have an unconditional lifetime guarantee. Jennifer, nice girl, just said, "Why don't we just send you a new box? They've changed a little cosmetically."

Wow. Thank you for the awesome customer service. I don't really care about the part, or even having to buy a new box, but I do care about a good company that stands behind a good product.

Just thought I'd share.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I love good CS and will drop a vendor or retailer on the spot for bad service. Then I'll tell everyone I know about the bad service. Wato give props to the good guys.

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I ordered a 15ct Otterbox off of eBay the other day because I couldn't find any of my favorite vendors that had them in stock.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Kudos to Otter Products, LLC. For those that own one or more cigar caddy's, we know what a kick butt little traveler they are. I've used this thing a ton for about 4 or 5 years now. It's been many places, dropped off cars and ledges, floating down rivers while I chase after in a pontoon boat, etc. Not abused, just used.

I'm out golfing yesterday and grab the 5 stick caddy for the day. I notice one of the latches has broken. So I call them up this morning and asked for a new latch, since they just slide out and they have an unconditional lifetime guarantee. Jennifer, nice girl, just said, "Why don't we just send you a new box? They've changed a little cosmetically."

Wow. Thank you for the awesome customer service. I don't really care about the part, or even having to buy a new box, but I do care about a good company that stands behind a good product.

Just thought I'd share.

One great product!!!! That is great service.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0

Just thought I'd share.
They are a great company! I think they're based out of Ft. Collins, too. I should inquire about an internship!
Cliff, I still use the yellow one I traded you for a couple years ago!

TYLER

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are a great company! I think they're based out of Ft. Collins, too. I should inquire about an internship!
Cliff, I still use the yellow one I traded you for a couple years ago!

TYLER
Yep, out of Ft. Collins and some dang nice folks! Talked to them at bit at RTDA again.

They have a new product out for your iPod Nano! Keeps it dry and safe. Had to get one for the boy. Now he can fish while listening to music (or the show!) and not worry about dunking his iPod.

Always great to hear about good customer service Scott!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yep, out of Ft. Collins and some dang nice folks! Talked to them at bit at RTDA again.

They have a new product out for your iPod Nano! Keeps it dry and safe. Had to get one for the boy. Now he can fish while listening to music (or the show!) and not worry about dunking his iPod.

Always great to hear about good customer service Scott!
These are all over E-bay right now

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Ron has added quite a few Otterboxes to his lineup. No need to scour ebay. If my memory serves me correctly, he has a half price sale going on for BOTL members right now. :popeyes: