What's new

Why is there no sticky thread for awesome places to smoke

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Why isnt there a sticky for great places to smoke a cigar
Because we would ruin it by saying things like "my garage - it has cheap beer and whatever I want on tv" :ROFLMAO:

Serious though, that's not a bad idea - maybe a subforum, with a thread for each state? Would be easy enough to navigate I think, OP could update first post to keep a running list if people are feeling industrious

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I actually like the idea. I do a bit of traveling and having an idea of where to go, or even avoid would be nice. I’m sure hers many a brother here that travels all over and would like to visit a shop while out of town

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I agree and info like if they let you bring outside smokes in and smoke them(buying one of coarse still is nice
At my local lounge,(which I just started visiting), I always buy there. While they don’t have an issue with outside smokes like to support and they have a punch card towards credit there so it’s a bonus. But if you’re gonna spend a good amount of time there def be nice to buy one there and then have one of you’re own especially if they don’t have what you’re itching for

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tailgate of my old ranger
Middle of nowhere with a good view of the mountains
I'm not a huge social smoker so to speak because its looked down upon around my parts.
I very much do love the idea of this though as I would love to broaden the possibilities so to speak. Add to it ones that are also pipe smoking friendly as well if possible?

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Because we would ruin it by saying things like "my garage - it has cheap beer and whatever I want on tv" :ROFLMAO:

Serious though, that's not a bad idea - maybe a subforum, with a thread for each state? Would be easy enough to navigate I think, OP could update first post to keep a running list if people are feeling industrious
I won't lie...I clicked on the thread just to post 'my garage.' :LOL: