why not in the u.s.?

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
http://www.shortlist.com/home/pizza-hut-add-cheeseburgers-to-the-crust

PIZZA HUT ADDS CHEESEBURGERS TO THE CRUST
Overwhelmed much?

In the world of unnecessary pizza innovation, those crazy guys at Pizza Hut have outdone themselves yet again.

Just a few weeks back, they were tirelessly stuffing crusts with hot dogs and now they're adding mini cheeseburgers to the pizzas we know and love.

Over in the Middle East, they've created the Crown Crust Carnival pizza which has a customised crust filled with either mini cheeseburgers or chicken fillets. Can this even be called a pizza anymore?

Would you eat one?

check the link to see the picture. also checkout the HOTDOG stuffed crust pizza they introduced in england!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yes I would eat the burger pizza just to try it. Would I eat more than one slice? Hell no! I go to pizza hut for pizza and only pizza.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think pizza hut might have the worst pizza crust I have ever had...for major delivery chains.....but I do admire their dedication to heart disease!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I think pizza hut might have the worst pizza crust I have ever had...for major delivery chains.....but I do admire their dedication to heart disease!
I totally agree. It seems like they brush the crust with vegetable oil or something. I have little Caesar's because it's dirt cheap and the "quality" is comparable. If you are going to have something that doesn't taste very good it may as well be dirt cheap.
IMO Round table is the best chain but pizza has never been my first choice.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't even hit up the large chain pizza joints anymore if I have a choice. I'll gladly pay a few more bucks around here for a better pie. Let's see, around me there's Davenport's, Tortuga's, Mellow Mushroom, Salvatore's. Any of which I'd much rather eat than chain garbage.

EDIT: I will admit I really like the wings from chain joints? Does that make sense lol?