What's new

Wineador.com

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Update:
Mine just shipped, the delivery date is July 7th.

So far have not had any issues with these guys, they have answered all my. emails in a. timely manner. I will point out. they are closed and let you. know it on Mondays and one other day I forget the other day.

I'll post some pics once I recive them

Did yours actually ship? I got a notification with tracking # mine shipped on June 18th but there has been no movement on that tracking # since I received it. It originally showed a delivery date with estimate based on had it actually shipped the 18th but now just shows estimated delivery date as pending since the label was only created but package not dropped off.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did yours actually ship? I got a notification with tracking # mine shipped on June 18th but there has been no movement on that tracking # since I received it. It originally showed a delivery date with estimate based on had it actually shipped the 18th but now just shows estimated delivery date as pending since the label was only created but package not dropped off.

@Diesel57

Sounds familiar today.
Well, I thought I had a tracking number. After 40 minutes on the phone with FedEx, it seems it was only an estimate due to a label being made. How Fing stupid is FedEx how do you give a delivery date based on a package you do not have in possession.

With that said nothing was delivered today. It's late in the day 6 pm I just emailed Wineadors on the status.

It's funny because on the 1st when it was supposed to ship I reached out to them and they told me they were doing final sanding and may miss shipping that day. I wanted to arrange someone to be at my house for delivery so wanted to get a tracking number to base it on. Which ended up bing today..

With that being said.
They have always gotten back to me pretty promptly via email with the exception of them being closed Mondays and Tuesday.
Would be nice if they had an actual phone number to call.

I will keep you guys in the loop, Very frustrating as it seems you guys understand.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's the kind of BS they don't understand. You can blame FedEx for giving you a tracking number based on the label being printed but you can also blame the company for printing a label before the product is ready to ship knowing you will get a tracking number and date, arrange to be home for the shipment and be disappointed that you didn't get the shipment.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@Diesel57

Sounds familiar today.
Well, I thought I had a tracking number. After 40 minutes on the phone with FedEx, it seems it was only an estimate due to a label being made. How Fing stupid is FedEx how do you give a delivery date based on a package you do not have in possession.

With that said nothing was delivered today. It's late in the day 6 pm I just emailed Wineadors on the status.

It's funny because on the 1st when it was supposed to ship I reached out to them and they told me they were doing final sanding and may miss shipping that day. I wanted to arrange someone to be at my house for delivery so wanted to get a tracking number to base it on. Which ended up bing today..

With that being said.
They have always gotten back to me pretty promptly via email with the exception of them being closed Mondays and Tuesday.
Would be nice if they had an actual phone number to call.

I will keep you guys in the loop, Very frustrating as it seems you guys understand.
Well glad to hear you’ve had luck with them responding to your email. they’ve replied to 1 of my emails only and that was about a month ago stating it would be finished and nothing to my countless emails since asking for updates.

I think I’m at the point I’m going to file a dispute through lapyap and just cancel the order since I’m getting radio silence from them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard about this a lot. If anyone is interested there is a local guy here in AZ that builds them. He is a really good dude, I have bought from him multiple times, been to his shop and I don't email him, I text him directly and he always answers in minutes.

He does ship all over the country, though I can't vouch for his shipping since I always pick up local. But I can vouch for the quality and the communication.

Check out cigarsafe on Facebook if you are interested.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have heard about this a lot. If anyone is interested there is a local guy here in AZ that builds them. He is a really good dude, I have bought from him multiple times, been to his shop and I don't email him, I text him directly and he always answers in minutes.

He does ship all over the country, though I can't vouch for his shipping since I always pick up local. But I can vouch for the quality and the communication.

Thanks for sending info about Cigar Safe. Stuff looks great! Hoping to switch to drawers in my 251 that are something other than stock replacements (although those seem to be the least expensive).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:

I did receive mine on Saturday after reaching out to them.
I realy don't think it went out as expected.

That being said received everything and looks good.

Photo Jul 12, 12 14 09 AM.jpgPhoto Jul 12, 12 11 38 AM.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone received product from him? I placed an order on 3/21 for some shelves and drawers for my wineador build and it's been crickets since he asked me to confirm an address. The stated build time at the time of the order was 3-4 weeks and we are approaching twice that long. I threatened a chargeback after he became unresponsive and he sent me a shipping notification on 5/6....shipper says they still haven't received the package.

Trying to remain patient but the lack of communication is becoming frustrating. Can anyone vouch so I avoid the chargeback?
Only learned of Forrest's reputation for poor... sorry, POOR (non-existent?) communication and LONG lead times after I placed a small order for 2 shelves. He absolutely will not answer emails! Further search discovered he has numerous complaints on record with the BBB, none of them answered or responded to, and subsequent F rating with them. Had I known....

I think I've given up on him. Maybe they'll show up, maybe they won't. In the meantime I'm looking for an alternative for shelves. I am going to try using plastic egg crate light diffuser panels. I found a company in San Diego (also sells on line), ePlastics, that has 5/16" thick sheets of black egg crate (1/2" square grid) that should slide right into the grooves (AW281E), once I cut them to proper size of course. The sheets come as 24" x 48".

Would really like to have cedar shelves, but in the meantime this might work. Anyone have any creative ideas for shelves? I should add that I have also reached out to John's Woodworks.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I found Angel on OfferUp I’ll give Forrest another month before I order with him

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Wow. Sorry to hear all of this. I built my wineador around 2014/2015, (and have since moved on from it) and from what I remember, the shelves were to me within 4 weeks. Wonder what the deal is.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
Mine just shipped, the delivery date is July 7th.

So far have not had any issues with these guys, they have answered all my. emails in a. timely manner. I will point out. they are closed and let you. know it on Mondays and one other day I forget the other day.

I'll post some pics once I recive them
did the order ever come in?! pretty interested to hear an update on this one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has just passed 6 months for me, and still no delivery, or communication. Since it's past 180 days Pay Pal has declined any dispute that I wanted to lodge for a full refund. So, I have to keep sending emails, which is up to 8, and hope that he either responds, OR my order comes in.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You guys should try waxingmoon and see if Ed can build you shelves. He build me drawers for my small cabinet i got from him. One broke in shipping and he shipped another out within a week. Might be worth a shot.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should try waxingmoon and see if Ed can build you shelves. He build me drawers for my small cabinet i got from him. One broke in shipping and he shipped another out within a week. Might be worth a shot.

He will, he will also send a off on how to measure to make them specific to your wino.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk