What's new

Winner!!!!Best Caption Contest

Best Caption Voting you can vote for more than 1

• #1 Ah man! I knew this was 'To Catch a Predator' she said she is 18

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • #1"Hey sailor, is that a Hemingway Between the Lines in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • #1 "No soup for you!!"

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • #1 So......are we going upstairs or not?"

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • #1 "Hello, my name is Arturo Fuente. You killed my father, now prepare to die."

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • #2 Check out this Ronco Cigar-O-matic I bought from Ron Popeil!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • #2"Man am I glad to see you guys! Come on in, but I warn you... it's REALLY clogged!"

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • #2Thanks, but I don't need another Kirby demonstration"

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • #2"Sir, we are selling White Owl cigars to get through college. Can I put you down for a box?"

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • #2"Yes, sir, just as you asked, Rocky Patel's head in a duffel bag."

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
This is the voting stage of my Best Caption Contest. The most votes will get an assorted 5r of smokes from my Humi. I had a hard time deciding on the best 5 so I gave the choice of 5 from each picture. You may vote more than once. The photos below are #1 & #2 respectivly and all captions are designated to which picture the author was reffering to. Have fun and best of luck to all.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Wow, my ideas did not even make the cut. :sadpace:
Some of the captions were way too long to fit in the allowable space. I acctually had to slightly edit some of the choices a couple of characters to get them to fit. So It was either that or they just weren't funny. I gave a list of captions to several people and had them decide who the finalists were. I wanted to avoid any favoritism, since I have been bombed by several of you or have bought cigars and got more than I planned when the package arrived. BTW Thanks again, Headbanger, for the Pepins.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
We have a comedian in our midst. Not only did Cravate win the Best Caption Contest, but both of the highest scoring entries tied for 1st place and they were both his. Out of 64 total votes he had 22 votes total between the 2 captions.

Lets all give Cravate a round of applause. Don't be a stranger, this is the best group of cigarlovers on the web.

Pm me your addy and I'll drop you winnings in the mail this afternoon. They are packed up and ready to fly

P.S. a Newbie just kicked all your BOTL butts.:grinFU:

Cravate

The other Brown Meat.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all, and thanks to dpricenator. And most of all, I would like to thank Arturo Fuente III for providing the caption fodder.

Finally, in the words of Smokey the Bear, "Only you can prevent forest fires." However, only the government can get in the way of smoking a Cuban cigar.