What's new

Wisconsin Meetup 9/7/13

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The wife works from 7am- 4pm tomorrow. I'm thinking about heading to Lake Country Cigars in Delafield, WI at 9am.

Just wanted to see if any brothers wanted to join me?

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I know it's short notice, but I always love an opportunity to meet brothers in person!
I probably won't go unless I hear from people.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Great choice of locations.....Absolutely my favorite Milwaukee area B&M!

I'm at home in MN this weekend so would not be able to make it tomorrow but just last night the wife and I were talking about coming over on the 21st. She wants to go to a trade show that day and my plan was to hit LCC while she was there. I'll let you know if we end up deciding to do that.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
hmm - let me think about it. I'm in Madison - I'll see if I can maybe clear my schedule after finding out what is going on tonight and tomorrow. 9 AM is usually too early to be thinking about cigars - I'm usually barely functional until 10 AM during the morning.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Well guys. Clearly I need to check home before I speak. Apparently the wife had some things for me to do tomorrow already. It seems I'll be busy all day tomorrow. I'm really sorry about this, but it seems there's no getting around it. Man I feel stupid....

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
That kinda stuff happens, Paul.

If you ever decide to hit one of the local places on an weekend afternoon, post up. I am not a morning guy, especially when it means an hour drive first.

Ever go to Havana in West Allis?

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
No. I've never been there. Heard decent things though. Next time I'm free in the afternoon I'll let everyone know again. Sorry again about the mixup guys.