What's new

Wish me luck... And the Mrs

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Here's hoping for the best, brother!

Wanna do something really cool? When the kid is born and they put her on the cart/table so the doctors can attend to momma, and your kid is just laying there doing newborn stuff, put your finger in the palm of her hand and let her grab on. You'll get to be the first thing that your kid grabs on to!

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks for the well wishes guys.

Our beautiful baby daughter Annabelle was born this morning at 9.30am. Mum and Bub are well and dad is just starting to recover. :dead:

No matter how beautiful and happy a day, it's still like watching your favourite pub burn down. Some stressful day!

Had a minor complication with the chord around the neck but we had a great doctor who acted fast and got it sorted!

Cheers BOTL I'm smiling ear to ear today!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Congrats brother. Got a celebration cigar picked out? Mine was a diamond crown maximus. The band is now in my daughter's scrap book. 5 years ago, man time flys.

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Here's hoping for the best, brother!

Wanna do something really cool? When the kid is born and they put her on the cart/table so the doctors can attend to momma, and your kid is just laying there doing newborn stuff, put your finger in the palm of her hand and let her grab on. You'll get to be the first thing that your kid grabs on to!
Did it! Awesome to feel that tiny grip and like a lightning bolt to the head you make that bond!

Congrats brother. Got a celebration cigar picked out? Mine was a diamond crown maximus. The band is now in my daughter's scrap book. 5 years ago, man time flys.
I had thought about it for a while, I'm think a Fuente Sel Privada Lance I have in the humi with 20 years on it. Something different!

Congrats!!!!!! A little girl wow. She has no doubt already stole your heart
She has indeed. Time to get a gun license I think.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Congratulations. I'm glad everything went well. Baby girls are great. Just spoil her more than any other man could and you'll have nothing to worry about.

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Congratulations. I'm glad everything went well. Baby girls are great. Just spoil her more than any other man could and you'll have nothing to worry about.
Sounds like a plan...

Is it bad i was actually teeing up a trade in the birthing suite? I think thats how you know its beyond an obsession.:D