What's new

Wish me luck!!!!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Wow, awesome job, Cowboy! It would be sweet to do a BOTL Invitational Golf Herf some day. I'd have to be in the last flight though, I suck at golf, lol. It's a lot of fun, though.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
You mean like Michael :hysterica
Didn't want to say it. :)

Seriously good shooting CC.
I am playing in the NV State Net Amateur Sunday and Monday, I hope I shoot 3 under each day. 1st 2 days is 36 holes of stroke play, top 8 advance to match play. I'm just hoping to make top 8 and make it to the match play, never played in a match play event before.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Didn't want to say it. :)

Seriously good shooting CC.
I am playing in the NV State Net Amateur Sunday and Monday, I hope I shoot 3 under each day. 1st 2 days is 36 holes of stroke play, top 8 advance to match play. I'm just hoping to make top 8 and make it to the match play, never played in a match play event before.
Match play is a blast, so hopefully you play well and advance. Playing it for the first time this summer with my club. We are 3-1 so far with two matches to go. Match play is a COMPLETELY different game. So much more strategy when you're only playing one guy instead of many. Good luck Sunday and Monday! What's your handicap BTW?

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Sounds like a lot of sandbaggers in that tourney, to shoot 7 under your index in a tournament in one round? That's crazy.
No kidding. I hate the whole idea of a net tournament. Handicaps are such a joke, and the bagging gets worse as the indexes get higher. The statistical possibility of shooting 7 below your index, if your index was true, fair and accurate, is pretty remarkable. I guess that's the issue, though, that these indexes are inflated.

Can you tell I hate giving strokes? LOL So much easier for a "15 handicap" to beat his number than it is for scratch or plus guys. I have to shoot in the 60's every time to beat my number. Not fun.