What's new

Woo Hooo....Got 4 Dark Lord Day tickets!

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?p=700623#post700623"]Munster Indiana, herf, beer fest, April 24th - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

scoop

Founders Whore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how was Dark Lord day? And how many bottles were you able to get. I heard some people weren't to happy that they (Three Floyds) changed from being able to buy 4 bottles to 3 halfway through.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
DLD is flipping crazy!! You are correct that they changed the amount you could buy from 4 to 3 halfway through, but at least we got it! VERY disorganized this year. If I were you, I wouldn't even try to get any!! :headroll:

scoop

Founders Whore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DLD is flipping crazy!! You are correct that they changed the amount you could buy from 4 to 3 halfway through, but at least we got it! VERY disorganized this year. If I were you, I wouldn't even try to get any!! :headroll:
Actually I had a chance to go. But the GF and I went to 3F two weeks before DLD and weren't real impressed. Probably would be a fun event just to say you went but we decided against it, even after being offered golden tickets. So I guess we could of had 6/8 bottles.