What's new

Woodford Distillery

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Anybody live near Woodford distillery? Looking to grab some of the distillery select bottles for a buddy for his bday. If anyone is near there and willing to help out, I will make it worth your while with cigars or some extra $ for the trouble.

Thanks,
Jon

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I thought you were supposed to gift it to your brother in law?

Lololololololol
Lol Chuck, you still never understood what happened I guess? Him and I (and my sister) went to a raffle with @BourbonBinder at a local store and we both won the opportunity to buy a bottle - I won the ORVW raffle and he won the Lot B raffle (I paid for his as a gift for him) - not sure where the confusion still lies? I’ve explained it a few times already

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol Chuck, you still never understood what happened I guess? Him and I (and my sister) went to a raffle with @BourbonBinder at a local store and we both won the opportunity to buy a bottle - I won the ORVW raffle and he won the Lot B raffle (I paid for his as a gift for him) - not sure where the confusion still lies? I’ve explained it a few times already
HAHAHA and I won absolutely nothing. Still sore about that as last year I won something with increasingly lower odds. Should've dumped all my tickets in the George T Stagg bag. Lesson learned.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well for everyone's chuckle time. They laughed when I asked for them did have an oat for 130 a bottle