What's new

Woodinville Whiskey Co

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Some may amber my "noob to scotch" thread. I ended up really enjoying Johnny Walker Black as my daily drink. Two bottles later I was ready for #3 but the store was out so after a conversation with the stock girl (who happens to enjoy whiskey and cigars as well) she pointed to me to this... Woodinville Whiskey Co. I must say that on my noob palette this stuff is kind of awesome.
Short review is smooth on the pallet, minimal tingle, short duration, smooth finish and if you wait long enough you get a little blast of sweetness.
Ill be here drinking this so you all have a good night, I intend to!

I forgot to mention... this is local made and Ive wanted to try it for a while.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
She was cute but not hot and Im not sure about marital status but she wouldn't stop talking and it got really annoying after a while. It was like I was the only person to talk to her in weeks.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
She was cute but not hot and Im not sure about marital status but she wouldn't stop talking and it got really annoying after a while. It was like I was the only person to talk to her in weeks.
Maybe she was just waiting for the right cigar smoking, whisky drinking chap to come along...there's worse things to be 'stuck' talking to a cute girl about...

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Maybe she was just waiting for the right cigar smoking, whisky drinking chap to come along...there's worse things to be 'stuck' talking to a cute girl about...
At some point you want them to shut up and this one would not... and my wife was there...