What's new

World of Warcraft or Diablo 3 players?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone around still play em? Been playing WoW since Day 1 of release. Just recently picked up D3 to give it a whirl.

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I played WoW on and off since BC. I played PvP during BC but took a break at the beginning of S4 arena. Started again then quit right at the start of WotLK (there were only two top tier raids at the time) then picked it up again during Pandas. We were starting into heroic Siege of Orgrimar then. Quit right before the expansion after that and haven't thought about picking it back up. Heard they changed A LOT with the next expansion, plus I was tired of getting a perfect or near perfect build and geared character only to have it become irrelevant because the level cap went up.

D3 I still play from time to time. It's a solid game and the story is great, however unless you want to raid end game (and even then) it gets fairly repetitive for me.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Even endgame is pretty repetitive in d3 tbh but that's the nature of the beast. I played the shit outta that game but not so much anymore...As for wow never got into it. Played alot of mmos but that one never did it for me.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have WoW tattoo I love the game so much lol.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Played a ton when it first came out...and on and off after that. Full time job and kids hinder my time towards video games moved more towards the console as they are more portable. I play Destiny and am able to smoke stogies outside while playing.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
ah i play D3 on the pc...but I feel like the game is cross platform as far as multiplayer goes? if anyone wants to mess around lemme know, its been a while since ive logged in but my monk is bonkers

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have played WoW, Everquest, Everquest 2, SWToR, and Diablo 3. Only one I still play from time to time is D3 and thats because I can hop on and play for a bit but not have to worry if I need to leave for something. Everquest is one of the greatest games ever made but that is the original version, not what it has evolved into.