What's new

Worlds Best Travel Humidor

RonC

www.igloodor.com
http://www.botlstore.com/products/BOTL-Travel-Humidor-with-8-Deluxe-Foam-Trays.html

This travel humidor has it all. Most of you guys know about my custom foam travel humidor trays. They are much nicer than Cigar Caddy or Xikar. This travel humidor comes with 4 robusto trays, and 4 churchill trays. Boveda instead of a green foam humidifier.

This one is the the best that you can buy.

now here is the BOTL member deal.

type in "$15 off travel humidor", and you will get $15 off. Also, on BOTL store only, you will get a free metal cigar stand. I will not offer the free stand on Cigar Solutions. The stand is your BOTL bonus.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
http://www.botlstore.com/products/BOTL-Travel-Humidor-with-8-Deluxe-Foam-Trays.html

This travel humidor has it all. Most of you guys know about my custom foam travel humidor trays. They are much nicer than Cigar Caddy or Xikar. This travel humidor comes with 4 robusto trays, and 4 churchill trays. Boveda instead of a green foam humidifier.

This one is the the best that you can buy.

now here is the BOTL member deal.

type in "$15 off travel humidor", and you will get $15 off. Also, on BOTL store only, you will get a free metal cigar stand. I will not offer the free stand on Cigar Solutions. The stand is your BOTL bonus.
Nice work, Ron. Looks great!

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Wow! This thing is awesome. Why didn't I know about this before deploying. I definitely would have invested in one. Right now I'm relying on a little Herfadore that I can fit about 15-20 in if I cram them. Kudos on the design and trays. I'll definitely look into ordering one. Can you guys ship APO?
yes, we will do APO

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Well...should I ever feel the need to run my cigars over with a truck I'll pick one up! Reminds me of the Samsonite commercials.:hysterica