What's new

Worlds Uggliest Dog 2011

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Saw this posted in a local paper, and found an online site running the story. If you google 'worlds ugliest dog', you get some crazy ugly dogs. Maybe post some funny ones as you find them.
http://www.neatorama.com/2011/06/25/yoda-named-worlds-ugliest-dog/

That little cutie is Yoda, who has just been named World’s Ugliest Dog 2011 in the annual at the Sonoma-Marin Fair. She replaces last year’s chihuahua champ, Princess Abby.

The 14-year-old Chinese-crested Chihuahua mix has come a long way since since was found behind a block of flats by Nicole Schumacher.

Originally frightened out of her wits and under the impression the mangy-looking mutt was a rat she almost ran a mile.

But on closer inspection she soon discovered it was an abandoned dog in need of a good home and quickly took her in.

While it certainly isn’t the type of competition most people would want to enter their hounds into most of the dogs were keen to prove that ugly is the new good-looking and paraded around, proudly showing off their protruding tongues, buck teeth and hairless bodies.

Chihuahua’s appear to be firm favourites for the title of the ugliest dog as a pedigree Chinese crested won in 2008 and another Chinese crested and Chihuahua mix was named the ugliest in 2007.

For a closer look at Yoda and her competitors, read the rest on DailyMail.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That dog looks like if fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way to the bottom. I mean damn, you could stick that thing's face in dough and make gorilla cookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Eh...nothing special. That's what happens when you have a dog that's older than Bob :)grin:) and has to have all it's teeth pulled. Probably wasn't a stellar specimen to begin with.

Dan

themoneycollector

Ermagherd Sergarse
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I like to watch the ugliest dog competition. As weird and humorous as it is, there's usually heart warming stories to each of the contestants, just like this one.